Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Constant hard tummy at week 38+3 days

(4 Posts)
supermomoftwins Fri 14-Apr-17 02:49:17

I am having a rock hard top of my belly since 2 days now. I am 38 weeks and 3 days. There is no pain and occasionally the baby moves aswell. Not sure whats going on. I am trying for a vbac after having a planned c sec with my first one. No experience of contractions so kinda confused what these are. Have midwife appointment tomorrow where she will make a decision if i should be going for a membrane sweep. The baby is head down since last couple of weeks not sure if she is engaged yet or not.

ChipIn Fri 14-Apr-17 03:15:53

Check with your midwife. I had something that sounds similar a lot towards the end of my pregnancy and didn't realise they were braxton hicks. It was only when I went for induction it happened while they were monitoring me and midwife said that's what it was.

supermomoftwins Fri 14-Apr-17 17:54:14

Had a midwife visit today and look looks everything is OK. Like you said it was BH. smile

ChipIn Fri 14-Apr-17 23:46:42

Glad everything is ok smile and congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now