Talk

Advanced search

How to get child's father, while pregnant

(1 Post)
Sophiemck95 Thu 13-Apr-17 22:33:47

I'm having my first baby with my then boyfriend, who I've been with for just under a year, I suffered a miscarriage back in August with him and found out I was pregnant again at the start of November and due I'm now due July. boyfriend didn't want the baby and told me to get rid of him but I said no as I couldn't put myself through another loss, he stayed with me and broke up with me just over a week ago at 6 months pregnant, as he doesn't want to be with me anymore because we didn't have much of a relationship through his lack of effort.

I'm finding it really tough as he was my first boyfriend resulting in my being my first love.

There's absolutely no chance of us getting back together but I'm finding it extremely difficult to keep cool, and get over him. I'm hurt in so many different ways, and as of right now it feels like I will never get over it. How do I deal with this being six months pregnant? I don't want baby to feel sad because I'm feeling sad, I'm trying to keep strong for him but it's really difficult. My emotions are already all over the place as it is, but I can't help but cry.

How do I deal with this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now