Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ryanair at 26 weeks

(7 Posts)
ighinici Thu 13-Apr-17 11:14:36

Hi,

i'll be taking a 2hr flight with Ryanair for Easter at 26w (both outbound and inbound). I know Ryanair demands a "fit to fly" certificate from 28 weeks onwards, but can they ask for some other documentation at 26 weeks?

Any experiences?
Thanks!

Mummysh0rtlegs Thu 13-Apr-17 11:15:49

Just take your notes, no one at Ryanair batted an eyelid when I flew and I flew after that and was never asked to produce the fit to fly they required.

AndNowItIsSeven Thu 13-Apr-17 11:16:10

Take proof of your due date.

ighinici Thu 13-Apr-17 11:21:07

AndNowItIsSeven thanks for the suggestion, indeed that could be useful. Thing is the due date certificate is in French and my flight is to Germany (where they probably don't speak French), but i hope they won't be too annoying on the return flight.

jld128 Thu 13-Apr-17 11:39:30

hey i'm 27weeks and fly at least once a month and no1 has even said anything to me

ighinici Thu 13-Apr-17 12:07:51

thanks a lot for the reassurance, Mummysh0rtlegs and jld128 smile

Wombletor Thu 13-Apr-17 12:46:47

Hi
I flew with ryanair at 30 weeks ( I had a fit to fly letter) they never asked me about the pregnancy! I flew previously at 24 and just took my notes but again it was never noticed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now