Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm being crazy right??

(10 Posts)
Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 09:22:46

I have seen enough of these tests being positive so I know exactly where the positive line goes. Figure I'm just being crazy - but I came off the pill on 17th and had unprotected on 18th and 22nd (march).. and a few times since then. Every other test I've done, hasn't looked like this, they've been pure white.

This looks like an evap line to me?

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 09:33:42

This is why I think my eyes are deceiving me

TeaAndPjs Thu 13-Apr-17 10:11:48

Have you got more tests? Maybe take another Tomor am? I can see line on 1dt pic but not 2nd

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 12:33:46

I have more of these (I bulk buy lol) and I have 2 clearblue.

ighinici Thu 13-Apr-17 12:49:16

sad i don't see anything in any of the pictures... sorry OP, just don't get your hopes high

TeaAndPjs Thu 13-Apr-17 13:18:34

Try again Tomor with FMU and hopefully it'll be more noticeable

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 19:11:54

I would rather it's not positive!

I have my lovely two, and would like another BUT not yet. I would prefer to fall in a May-July time because of when baby would be born 😊

Of course, if I did fall - I would be happy.

Worrying about it at the moment because it's my birthday soon, and I know people will want alcohol and I can't be hiding that secret!

TeaAndPjs Fri 14-Apr-17 15:53:13

Did you test again?

Bananamama1213 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:02:30

I tested again this morning - first wee: negative! So I'm going to assume for now that I'm not pregnant - I'm just two weeks late.

I've been off the pill for 4 weeks now with no bleeding. I fell the day after I came off the pill with my daughter so extra worry from that. But I've had no bleeds.

I'll be happy either away, I'd just rather it wasn't right now.. a few months away would be much better!

BasinHaircut Sat 15-Apr-17 22:04:37

Those tests look negative to me. I don't see anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now