Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I'm being crazy right??

(10 Posts)
Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 09:22:46

I have seen enough of these tests being positive so I know exactly where the positive line goes. Figure I'm just being crazy - but I came off the pill on 17th and had unprotected on 18th and 22nd (march).. and a few times since then. Every other test I've done, hasn't looked like this, they've been pure white.

This looks like an evap line to me?

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 09:33:42

This is why I think my eyes are deceiving me

TeaAndPjs Thu 13-Apr-17 10:11:48

Have you got more tests? Maybe take another Tomor am? I can see line on 1dt pic but not 2nd

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 12:33:46

I have more of these (I bulk buy lol) and I have 2 clearblue.

ighinici Thu 13-Apr-17 12:49:16

sad i don't see anything in any of the pictures... sorry OP, just don't get your hopes high

TeaAndPjs Thu 13-Apr-17 13:18:34

Try again Tomor with FMU and hopefully it'll be more noticeable

Bananamama1213 Thu 13-Apr-17 19:11:54

I would rather it's not positive!

I have my lovely two, and would like another BUT not yet. I would prefer to fall in a May-July time because of when baby would be born 😊

Of course, if I did fall - I would be happy.

Worrying about it at the moment because it's my birthday soon, and I know people will want alcohol and I can't be hiding that secret!

TeaAndPjs Fri 14-Apr-17 15:53:13

Did you test again?

Bananamama1213 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:02:30

I tested again this morning - first wee: negative! So I'm going to assume for now that I'm not pregnant - I'm just two weeks late.

I've been off the pill for 4 weeks now with no bleeding. I fell the day after I came off the pill with my daughter so extra worry from that. But I've had no bleeds.

I'll be happy either away, I'd just rather it wasn't right now.. a few months away would be much better!

BasinHaircut Sat 15-Apr-17 22:04:37

Those tests look negative to me. I don't see anything.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: