Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When did your symptoms start?

(14 Posts)
leighdinglady Wed 12-Apr-17 21:13:09

I'm being a bit overly anxious.

I lost my first pregnancy at 14 weeks, but during that prg I had painful boobs at less than 4 weeks!

I've just found out I'm prg again! 4 weeks now. Fingers crossed this time. I've had the positive tests, but I'm fretting that my boobs don't hurt at all. I keep prodding them but stil... nothing.

I'm worried that there's something wrong because it's not the same as last time.

How far along we're you when you got symptoms?

AtlantaGinandTonic Wed 12-Apr-17 21:15:03

Four or five weeks into both my pregnancies, I was walloped by extreme exhaustion. I knew I was pregnant with DD2 because of this. Tired doesn't describe. I felt drugged.

AtlantaGinandTonic Wed 12-Apr-17 21:16:42

My two pregnancies had all sorts of differences though, so don't be too concerned if you do as well. Congrats!

leighdinglady Wed 12-Apr-17 21:20:35

I have felt really tired, like I did last time, but I've been full of cold so can't be sure if it's that. I just wish my boobs would hurt or I'd puke or something! (I may regret saying that)

AtlantaGinandTonic Wed 12-Apr-17 21:44:25

It's probably just your body reacting differently to this pregnancy. Your hormones will probably kick in soon enough and then yep, you'll regret wishing for the puke! grin

robindeer Wed 12-Apr-17 21:47:34

I'm feverish and exhausted with a banging headache and I'm desperately hoping these are all signs I might be pg. AF due this weekend but not going to test until at least next week. I had an early miscarriage last year and too scared to give myself false hope.

dinobum Wed 12-Apr-17 21:49:27

First pregnancy I was just thirsty. I'm four weeks in to second pregnancy and have no symptoms as yet, but I do breastfeed my toddler and tonight my nips were sore with it, but I wouldn't have noticed any boob issues if I hadn't fed her

leighdinglady Wed 12-Apr-17 22:01:46

That's helpful dino to hear that someone the same time along as me doesn't have symptoms. I just expected pregnancies to be the same. Then again, given how awfully the last one ended maybe I should be glad it's different!

Good luck robin. It's so so hard TTC after a loss. We lost our baby at 14 weeks in January. It took almost 2 years to conceive that one so thought it would be the same again. I couldn't believe it when I got BFP a few days ago. Happiness mixed with extreme anxiety. I'm going to be a nervous wreck until 12w scan (when it all went wrong last time)

LoveB Wed 12-Apr-17 22:14:32

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and had symptoms like sore boobs, really thirsty - and I just "felt pregnant"! This time around I had barely any symptoms early on and all is going well so far (touch wood). At 16 weeks now - and very sore boobs now! So don't panic!

robindeer Wed 12-Apr-17 22:20:35

Thanks Leigh and so sorry for your loss. I hope everything's okay at your scan x

TrickyKid Wed 12-Apr-17 22:34:23

5 weeks with the first and a bit later the 2nd time. Awful tiredness and sickness with both.

FABpMummy Thu 13-Apr-17 09:00:29

37 weeks now and still no symptoms. (That's not quite true, but not far off). The strength of symptoms does not mean anything in terms of viability of the pregnancy. Don't worry about it.

leighdinglady Thu 13-Apr-17 13:18:05

Thank you x

ballroompink Thu 13-Apr-17 13:27:23

Third pregnancy for me now and each time my symptoms (mainly extreme tiredness at first) started at six weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now