Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling overwhelmed?

(5 Posts)
rebecca2727 Wed 12-Apr-17 13:39:35

I don't know how others are feeling whilst pregnant I'm 11 weeks and struggling with my work load and demands from customers and want to burst into tears and just relax and look after myself , anyone feeling the same ?

dinobum Wed 12-Apr-17 17:04:37

bumping for you flowers

SushiNushi Mon 17-Apr-17 23:06:23

I feel a little like that too! I'm not as far a long as you but I don't feel well; exhausted, emotional, hot and cold etc. And not being able to tell anyone, particularly work, is more stressfull than i anticipated! Try and make some time for yourself in the evenings and weekends? Chin up, hopefully we'll feel better in the second trimester 😁

MsBranwen Tue 18-Apr-17 12:00:41

I'm 11 weeks too and also feeling completely overwhelmed, I keep bursting into tears and all I want to do is hide in bed. I'm so anxious about something going wrong and also started a new job a week after getting my bfp so the past 2 months have been really full on! I find that breathing exercises and yoga nidra help... And that excessive Googling definitely doesn't!

rebecca2727 Tue 18-Apr-17 19:13:30

It's horrible in the 1st trimester it's so unknown what's happening , and thinking will something go wrong .Its my scan on Friday so hopefully it will be okay then I can tell people and take the pressure off ! Hope you feel better soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now