Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Big mum bumps

(3 Posts)
Lemondrop09 Tue 11-Apr-17 10:18:30

I'm a chunk blush and currently just look my normal fat with some added bloating thrown in!

I'm wondering when I might start to show a baby bump through all this blubber? Seems a lot easier for slim mums to detect their bump.

I'm only 15 weeks and this is my first pregnancy, so not surprised I can't see anything yet, just wondering when I might and if I'll ever be able to tell it's actually a baby!!

Any larger mum's out there willing to share their bump progress?

NauseousNancy Tue 11-Apr-17 11:55:21

Hi smile

I'm around a size 18 (20 on a bad day!!) and depending on what I was wearing I started to really show to people who knew around 22/23 weeks. It started to be very obvious even to strangers that I am pregnant from around 26/27 weeks. I'm now 31 weeks and very obviously pregnant!

I always worried - and there was no need. Your bump will come!

FanaticalFox Tue 11-Apr-17 12:01:49

Yep same here - a chunk! But i have a good body hourglass shape so i showed well from about 20 weeks. By 30 weeks i was a house so no question! I also wear clingy maternity tops so its obvious to people haha and coz i like to see my bump! I'm now 40 weeks and literally a house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now