Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just want to moan...

(5 Posts)
anotherBadAvatar Mon 10-Apr-17 22:55:22

35 weeks with dd2. Shit nights sleep last night so banished dh to the spare room and went to bed at 830.

Except, I'm still fucking awake with horrendous heartburn (already on ranitidine) and propped up with 5 pillows in various places. Got to be up early tomorrow, and the idea that I may have potentially 7 more weeks of this makes me want to cry!

That's it, rant over.

champagneplanet Mon 10-Apr-17 23:01:23

Rant anyway, I hear you.

32 weeks here, pelvic bones feel like they are on fire, I (feel like) I'm enormous , can't stop eating and have one swollen foot. Very attractive!

Still working FT, looking after house and DD. Just asked DH if he wanted me to make him sandwiches for tomorrow, he said yes please so I shouted at him confused! I'm putting it down to hormones and going to bed!

kathrynelizabeth3005 Mon 10-Apr-17 23:02:21

Ahh I feel you completely! I'm 39+2 and am in the same boat! Horrendous heartburn and ranitidine only gives very temporary relief, and DH is the most annoying person in the world to share a bed with! I've taken to napping during the day if I can when he's at work.

Just clinging onto the hope it'll all be worth it and won't be too much longer! flowers

anotherBadAvatar Mon 10-Apr-17 23:06:22

Ugh yes, rolling over is such an effort!

My feet itch. I can't get comfortable.

Tried to have a nap at lunchtime when Dd1 was sleeping, only for Dm to ring for a chat... switching the phone off tomorrow

podrig Mon 10-Apr-17 23:44:37

37 + 4, back is killing. Shouldn't have attempted to mop today 😑 at least I'm on mat leave now or I really would be vile angry

It's wonderful to have the bed to yourself though right flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now