Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone fall pregnant easy with short periods 2-3 days?

(10 Posts)
Anna2006 Mon 10-Apr-17 17:56:10

Have any of you fallen pregnant with particularly short periods of 2-3 days that were light?

Currently having this investigated 6 months after mc and my periods are lasting 2 days and used to be 4-5. Worried my lining isn't sufficient enough but I do still need to use tampons for them two days.

Everyone I ask who I know seem to have 5-7 day periods. Mine have never been that long. 5 days at most.

user1480264544 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:10:10

I had extremely short periods never longer than 3 days and I have one beautiful daughter and another on the way.. fell very quickly both times in fairness but .. my perilous became a lot shorter after I come off of my contraceptive.. I don't think 6 months in the grand scheme is really too long as most people i know have been try about a year before they worried! Try to relax and hopefully it will happen for you soon x

user1480264544 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:18:57

Sorry I missed the bit about mc, sorry to hear that as I say mine were extremely light and short, good luck x

Lemondrop09 Mon 10-Apr-17 18:43:04

Before I went on the depo contraceptive injection, my periods were around 5 days. After coming off it, my periods were noticeably lighter, lasting just 2-3 days.

I raised the same concerns with my GP and she told me flow has nothing to do with fertility and not to worry about it.

Before I got pregnant, I had a really light period lasting only 1.5 days. I got pregnant the next cycle, and I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and baby is doing well so far.

Hope this helps reassure you a bit

jinglebellmel Mon 10-Apr-17 20:34:42

I had 3 day long light periods and have fallen pregnant 4 times easily. 2 ended in miscarriage sadly but I don't think it was in anyway related.

GruffaloPants Mon 10-Apr-17 20:51:49

I did. I have had 2 pregnancies, 2 daughters, thankfully no mc. My periods are 1-3 days, and light.

I hope you get some answers soon, wishing you luck.

Funnyonion17 Mon 10-Apr-17 20:59:03

Me. 2-3 day periods.

1 month and u conceived but it turned out a chemical.
Following month after a month on b12 i conceived again. I'm 34 weeks now.

Funnyonion17 Mon 10-Apr-17 20:59:36

Sorry typo, I not u.

Anna2006 Mon 10-Apr-17 21:13:12

Wow quite a few of you then. Clearly a light period doesn't always mean anything then. It's helped to put my mind at ease a bit. Thank you ladies

GotToGetMyFingerOut Mon 10-Apr-17 21:16:48

Yup before I had my third child my periods use to only last two days and pretty light.

I feel pregnant super easy with all three kids. Only since I turned thirty do they last 3 days sometimes occasionally four.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now