Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy Symptoms gone...

(4 Posts)
FlowerPowerBecky Mon 10-Apr-17 08:54:41

Hello all... well me being the worry wart and all have got myself in a little tizz over the fact that my pregnancy symptoms seems to have "gone". I no longer feel nauseous (only when brushing teeth envy) and to be honest I feel a lot perkier than I have been the last few weeks!

Boobs are a little sore still (nipples, sorry for TMI!!) but not as bad as they used to be... I'm 12 weeks this week and have my first scan on Wednesday... please could someone just reassure this very silly girl that this still could be okay?

GreedyDuck Mon 10-Apr-17 09:02:44

Right on track then! Most people start feeling better about this point, enjoy your second trimester!

PingusMistress Mon 10-Apr-17 10:56:28

Hi Becky, just wanted to say that you are not alone in feeling like this! I'm 11+1 today and feeling so much better. My previously constant nausea is now coming and going and I have much more energy. I'm flipping between enjoying not feeling totally yucky, and total panic something is wrong with the little bean. It is going to be a long ten days until my scan next week.

I think (hope) it is pretty normal to start feeling better around this point. Wishing you heaps of luck for your scan this week, I'm sure it will all be fine for you, let us know how it goes!

Starlighter Mon 10-Apr-17 11:00:57

Sounds totally normal to me! And you're still having quite a few symptoms by the sound of it.

Try not to worry. Only a couple more days to wait. The first scan makes it so real! Good luck! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now