Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Saccone jolys "snot machine"

(8 Posts)
DestinationSofa Sat 08-Apr-17 07:16:50

Wondering if anyone watches the saccone jolys and knows what the machine is with a tube used to de block the baby's nose ?! Looks strange but also a really good idea !

https://youtu.be/gvxSROySwG0

ColourfulOrangex Sat 08-Apr-17 08:13:53

I don't watch that but I had a nasal aspirator for my son when he was a baby...im sure they sell them most places, I got mine in a chemist

sherbertlemon17 Sat 08-Apr-17 09:27:54

Is it the one that you suck? grin We have one by snufflebabes and got it from boots.

GotToGetMyFingerOut Sat 08-Apr-17 09:32:50

www.kiddicare.com/p/Nosiboo_Babycare_Nasal_Aspirator.htm?product_id=724866&utm_source=pla&affiliate=KC-google-shopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwlKLHBRDztKr6wMnRthMSJAALcT-s2Pi0DPueybJ1bpBhiQVdYNoFziyBewsgIOyg70Wy7RoCqLXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

GotToGetMyFingerOut Sat 08-Apr-17 09:33:24

Don't think I'd pay 110 for a snot sucker machine op 😂

DestinationSofa Sat 08-Apr-17 14:44:22

Wow £110!!!!!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 08-Apr-17 14:58:20

Don't do it! My mum did this to us as toddlers and it was traumatic! Feels like someone is sucking your brain out!

mammytoonebabyboy Sat 08-Apr-17 21:21:27

I watch them and wondered what it was so I googled it and then googled reviews. A lot of people said said it's not worth it - I think we need to bear in mind they are extremely well off and most of the things they buy they don't need at all. If you got the same kinda money then go for it, but no one including myself has ever heard of them let alone use them so they can't be that needed haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now