Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant with 3rd

(9 Posts)
MummyofThree123 Fri 07-Apr-17 23:00:13

Hi all

I am in my 1st trimester with my 3rd child 😊,
I am going to sound really silly. I am only 5 weeks + 5 days i know every pregnancy is different but with my Two boys at 5 weeks I was sleeping loads, constantly being sick 😷, up every 5 minutes to pee!
This pregnancy I just have the odd twinge in my stomach and nothing else....

I'd love to hear you're pregnancy stories was all yours different/same.

Xxx

thecatsarecrazy Fri 07-Apr-17 23:17:58

I didn't feel pregnant at 5 weeks but a week or so later the sickness kicked in. envy felt dreadful until about 16 weeks.

MummyofThree123 Fri 07-Apr-17 23:56:41

Thank you for replying thecatsarecrazy.
With my other Two I was constantly sick the whole of my pregnancy & this one nothing, just getting a little worried. Xx

Sunshineandlaughter Sat 08-Apr-17 00:02:58

Take a preggo test which tells you in weeks how pregnant you are - if says 3+ (i.e. 5 weeks pregnant plus) then you'll know your hgc is ok. If it's only saying 2-3 etc then you'll know your hormone isn't doubling as it should. I picked on my miscarriages early by doing these tests - can't stop it happening tho!

Sunshineandlaughter Sat 08-Apr-17 00:03:34

The other thing might be a different gender baby...

MummyofThree123 Sat 08-Apr-17 08:17:06

Thanks for replying Sunshineandlaughter ..
I already did a clear Blue digital 😊
Then since I've done another 3 pregnancy test because of the way I am feeling it's still a positive.
Maybe like you say a different gender.

Sunshineandlaughter Sat 08-Apr-17 08:24:08

That's good! Hope you continue to feel good in this pregnancy!

MummyofThree123 Sat 08-Apr-17 21:30:32

Thank you Sunshineandlaughter
It would be nice to have a problem free pregnancy 😊.

anxiousandpregnant Sun 09-Apr-17 21:07:51

I'm pregnant with my third and my sickness has pretty much been none existant compared to my previous 2! I'm 14 weeks now and everything looked ok at scan so I think I've just fallen lucky so far!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now