Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Coach at 24 weeks

(6 Posts)
Doughnutsandrainbows Fri 07-Apr-17 20:21:15

Hi all,

Hoping someone might be able to provide some experience...

I have to travel about 200 miles when I'll be 24 weeks normally I'd do the journey by coach (10x cheaper than train) but wondering how comfortable I'd be (4hrs journey vs 3 on train - car isn't an option)

If any of you have travelled via coach around this time of pregnancy i'd appreciate your thoughts smile

Thanks

Thecontentedcat Fri 07-Apr-17 20:51:35

I don't know as I am not pregnant, but I would go by train as it is a shorter duration and you will have more opportunity to walk about if you need to.

vfoster Fri 07-Apr-17 20:53:17

I'm 25 weeks and I really stuggled to sit through a film at the cinema last week. Would you be able to move around much on the coach? Or go to the loo?

JJ1612 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:55:16

I managed a 5 hour journey fine on a coach. And I've not had the easiest of pregnancies either. But everyone is different. Only thing was towards the end my coccyx got a bit painful but this happens no matter where I'm sitting

vfoster Fri 07-Apr-17 20:57:18

For coccyx pain I can 100% recommend a coccyx pillow from Argos. I broke my coccyx several years ago and my husband bought it for me. It's still useful now!

Doughnutsandrainbows Sat 08-Apr-17 08:13:55

Thanks everyone. Coach you can't move on but normally has a loo. Glad to hear you managed it JJ. I might do one leg coach and one train at least that will slightly reduce the cost!

Good tip about the coccyx cushion, that is what I have been suffering from so will look into that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now