Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

45 2nd pregnancy ivf new to London

(2 Posts)
Immi2015 Fri 07-Apr-17 12:17:04

Hello can anyone recommend obgyn? I had my first baby 2015 by c section (breech) and although v healthy preg and birth I had v bad scar tissue and a lot of discomfort until getting pregnant in Feb this year. (Ivf) looking for a good obgyn who could help assure a successful c sect next time (prob will have to have c sexton due to age, ivf etc). Only moved to London last yr so no idea where to go next (9 Wk's) - Nhs or private? What hospital? What consultant? Can anyone recommend a good consultant? Is it mad to pay big fees for private when last pregnancy was so good? Or given my concern fear about c section should I just go private?

LHReturns Fri 07-Apr-17 13:17:44

OP if you decide to go private than I cannot recommend Professor Teoh at the Lindo Wing any more. He is a King of the C Section in my view, and he will be delivering my second son by section in mid-May. He did my first and there is no one else I would have wanted to return to. (I am 41 and this too is an IVF baby).

Move fast - he gets booked up ridiculously early on.

I am sure there will be others on to recommend others who are just as good - I simply recommend Teoh for his C section expertise.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: