Talk

Advanced search

I'm obviously pregnant

(9 Posts)
FluffyEwok Fri 07-Apr-17 08:36:54

I'm around 7 to 8 weeks and I look pregnant with no clothes on. First pregnancy and I'm a smallish frame but struggling with what to wear. There is no way I could hide this for another month or so

Scotmum83 Fri 07-Apr-17 09:07:37

I was the same this time round, my stomach was so swollen you would think I was 6 months when I was only 10 weeks. I was in maternity jeans straight away! I'm now 37 weeks and enormous! I honestly thought I was having twins but I'm assured there's only one in there!!!

arbrighton Fri 07-Apr-17 09:12:44

At this point it's bloating! Your uterus is still tucked behind your pubic bone

Sparklyuggs Fri 07-Apr-17 09:22:29

Skater dresses and empire line tops helped me at that stage.

DinosaurFanGirl Fri 07-Apr-17 09:41:54

I agree with PP. Skater dresses all the way and I just claimed I had eaten too much carbs and was bloating out haha. Xx

FluffyEwok Fri 07-Apr-17 10:29:09

it's worse in the night too is that normal?

DinosaurFanGirl Fri 07-Apr-17 10:52:46

Yes was for me! Found bloating much worse at night, guess its because there's more food in the digestive system by that point.

Keep a photo diary of your growing bump as you'll be surprised at how you thought your bump is big now. Looking back at mine at 13 wks when I started the diary now I'm 24 wks I wonder how I ever thought I was obviously pregnant back then! Xx

Foggymist Fri 07-Apr-17 12:15:59

It's normal for it to look more obvious at night as you retain water as the day goes on, which adds to the early pregnancy bloat.

FluffyEwok Sat 08-Apr-17 12:40:41

Had a scan today. One baby one heartbeat and a huge cyst on my right ovary! measuring 7 weeks which makes sense x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now