Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Foot ache?

(4 Posts)
BembaNugget Thu 06-Apr-17 22:24:57

Hi all,
I have been getting really bad feet ache at work recently. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I don't ever remember getting feet ache this bad before I fell pregnant.
I only work for 5 hours, three days a week but it's absolutely killing me. Does anyone else or has anyone else had this?
Many thanks

DinosaurFanGirl Thu 06-Apr-17 23:08:09

Yes I have been and I'm 24 wks! I've found raising my feet up has helped. I prop them up at my desk now to help relieve the pressure and then when I can I stretch my legs out straight and rotate my feet. Hopefully might help you? Xx

BembaNugget Sat 08-Apr-17 04:48:05

I work in a fish and chip shop so I've been sitting down whenever I can. It helps a lot but it can get very busy!

apotheke Sat 08-Apr-17 05:18:10

I had this too. It's the relaxin, the same hormone that makes your hips sore as it loosens all the joints I think.

Not much you can do except rest. Mine did improve fairly quickly after birth although not immediately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now