We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby due september 2017!!

(11 Posts)
Jillybee1 Tue 04-Apr-17 16:50:42

Hello all grin
Im currently 14 + 6 weeks pregnant! Had a miscarriage last year so still feeling a little anxious! Just wondered if there were any other mums to be out there at roughly the same stage? Thought it might be nice to support eachother/ have a laugh/ ask is this normal etc!! Xx

Fluffywallow Tue 04-Apr-17 16:54:58

Hi! Pop along to the ante natal thread for September mummies - it's under 'becoming a parent' 'ante natal clubs' September #4' - there's lots of friendly chatter going on there. I'm due my second DD on the 8th September!

Jellybabie3 Tue 04-Apr-17 16:55:39

Hello jilly. I am 15+3 today smile due on 23rd Sept. I have my 16 week check up tomorrow so im feeling half anxious half excited. Sorry to hear you had a mc last year. Fx for you xx

anxiousandpregnant Tue 04-Apr-17 16:56:18

Hi, Im due 7th October and currently 13+3. Sickness has died of totally unless im hungry. This is my 3rd, have a DD and DS.

Booked a private scan for when im 16 weeks so we can find out the gender early, so excited!

anxiousandpregnant Tue 04-Apr-17 16:57:10

Sorry y to hear about your MC, I had one last year too very early on.

Jillybee1 Tue 04-Apr-17 17:59:11

Thanks for all your replies! I will have a look at the other threads! I only had my 1st scan last week when i measured 14 weeks (both midwife and i thought 1 was around 12 and a half weeks! I now dont get any checks 'til my 20 week scan (i will actually be 19 weeks when i have it!) Debating if i want to know the gender..... always said i wouldnt with my 1st but now im pregnant i really want to know!!! Xx

bambi2908 Wed 05-Apr-17 07:20:19

Hi Jillybee!

Also sorry to hear about your MC!

I'm the same as Jellybabie3, due Sept 23! We found out we were expecting twins at our 12 week scan (first pregnancy and natural!) so lots to look forward too! grin
We definitely want to find out what we are having, DH is scared they will both be girls haha wink xx

Coreynkayden Wed 05-Apr-17 08:08:47

Im 15+3 due on 25th September im having a scan next weekend to see wat im having i cant wait grin

Jellybabie3 Wed 05-Apr-17 19:03:34

Wow bambi thats amazing. Great we are on the same birth-day 😊

Babyblues14 Wed 05-Apr-17 19:47:42

I'm 16,2 and due on 18th sept. Had my 16 week appointment today and got to hear babys heartbeat grin
Another four weeks til we know the gender, can hardly contain the smile that is always plastered on my face.
Good luck with your pregnancies everyone xxx

MSH2010 Wed 05-Apr-17 21:35:13

I'm the same as A&P due 7th October but shavings twins so likely to be September too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now