Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No more pregnancy symptoms at 10 weeks, is this normal?

(5 Posts)
Herby48 Tue 04-Apr-17 12:35:25

Hello,

I'm completely new to Mumsnet and completely new to pregnancy. I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. I haven't had many symptoms at all throughout the first 11 weeks, mainly just tiredness, with some heartburn, bloating and grumpiness! But over the last week and a half or so the symptoms seem to have gone. I am still quite tired but that's all I have. I have my scan next week and I am so worried there won't be a heartbeat. I can't stop thinking about it. I know nothing is 'normal' when it comes to pregnancy but I can't help but google MMC and every worry I have. I'm not sure what else to do so I just felt writing on here might help.. a week seems like such a long time to wait.

GreedyDuck Tue 04-Apr-17 12:36:31

Ten weeks is around the time that the placenta takes over, so a lot of people do find that their symptoms start easing at that point.

ems137 Tue 04-Apr-17 12:37:53

I've had 2 MMC so I understand your worry.

When I got to the 10 week mark with both my toddler and this pregnancy (28wks) my symptoms dropped considerably and everything was perfect. It's so hard not to worry but try not to x

donajimena Tue 04-Apr-17 13:07:13

Ive had two children. On the first I felt all the typical symptoms. Sore boobs, nausea and nodding off at the drop of a hat.
Second one the only symptom was a BFP and my bump starting at around 20 weeks.
I completely understand your worry as I wouldn't believe it was all ok until I had scans.
Hopefully all is well with you. Each pregnancy is different.

DebsOctBaby Tue 04-Apr-17 13:22:38

I've noticed my symptoms have definitely eased from around 10 weeks and feel pretty normal apart from the tiredness really so I wouldn't worry.

On a side note, there is an October babies thread (we are in thread 3 now) so do come and join us if you want support from people around the same point as you :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now