Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry need a rant

(6 Posts)
sprite25 Tue 04-Apr-17 11:16:04

Am I the only one who just wants to tell pregnancy to f**k off? Am 15 weeks and although the extreme nausea has eased it's been instantly replaced by constant heartburn. I'm still Sooo tired it's hard to get through the day, DD aged 3 is being very hard work. Plus even the maternity leggings I was looking forward to wearing in comfort have a horrible tight elastic over bump waist band that digs in and makes any nausea/heartburn worse. Plus I think I've got round ligament pain as keep getting sharp pains either side of my bump for no apparent reason. Just want it all to f**k off for one day. Sorry rant over.

KikiDeliversCakes Tue 04-Apr-17 11:18:06

Poor you! Have a brew and a biscuit? <-- nice sympathy biscuit, not usual head tilting biscuit.

Mandraki Tue 04-Apr-17 17:29:47

I hear you! My morning sickness has gone now but it's been replaced with heartburn like you, and also I have so much saliva I keep having to spit in the loo! Pregnancy is not glam at all. Also still super tired and emotional This is my first and I will be quite happy if it's my last too haha!

Flowersonthewall Tue 04-Apr-17 17:32:30

Pregnancy was awful for me! Sickness nausea and tiredness up to about 20 weeks then from about 24 weeks feeling uncomfortable, tired and probably hormonal all the way through. I think I may have been 'blooming' for all of 5 seconds. You have my sympathies! Xx

gigi556 Tue 04-Apr-17 17:51:39

I went to the GP and got a prescription for omeprazole for heartburn. It actually works and I can't believe I didn't go sooner!!!

Lemondrop09 Tue 04-Apr-17 18:19:22

Yep, pregnancy sucks! I'm nearly 14 weeks, my sickness and nausea still hasn't eased off AND I've had constant heartburn on top of that for weeks. Yaaaaaaay. And I'm knackered, and my sickness medication is also a sedative which makes it ten times worse.

I would pay good money to places into an induced coma for the next 6 months and wake up, ideally, after labour! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now