Talk

Advanced search

34 weeks no 2 feeling shocking !

(4 Posts)
user1477229112 Tue 04-Apr-17 08:58:41

All of a sudden I feel absolutely rotten, I had terrible pains on Sunday night period cramps, back pains and stretchy pains. I really thought I was going into labour as it lasted for hours. I've started to revert back to feeling physically sick like the early days and actually boked that coupled with heartbeat I feel completely rubbish. Sorry for the rather long moan. Does anyone think Labour is imminent this early my first was 40 plus 4 so I wasn't expecting to feel
So crap so early ?

schokolade Tue 04-Apr-17 10:24:41

Hello, I'm 34 weeks with number 2 as well. Also feeling very rubbish. I went for a check up and the consultant reckons it's "just" the effects of being 34 weeks pregnant, working, 3 year old, etc. He said no signs of labour.

Any chance of that for you? Or some sort of virus starting? If you're worried your midwife could probably look for signs of labour (I'm not in UK sorry!).

user1477229112 Tue 04-Apr-17 10:30:21

Hi schololade you sound in very similar circumstances to me, I Am still working full time with a 4 year old which I am
Sure isn't helping tiredness as there is no rest time ! X

schokolade Tue 04-Apr-17 10:57:43

Yes it's very hard going isn't it. My older DC has a cold and is sleeping terribly. When I went to the consultant this morning he took one look at me and said no more going to work. So that's it for me, hopefully it will help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now