Talk

Advanced search

What am i going to do??

(3 Posts)
Nipplesunited Mon 03-Apr-17 22:24:39

Ive just recently ended it with a FWB. I was developing feelings for him. Now im wondering if it was hormones or something!

We...or should i say I had a scare. An accident happened. I had an appointment with the nurse in a couple of days so thought i was ok for morning after pill. I was, but with me going later they said there was a higher chance of it not working.
I am due to do a follow up test on saturday.

Shortly after the morning after pill i was feeling strange (psychological, possibly).
Metallic taste in mouth, extreme tiredness, mood swings.
After doing numerous panic tests all coming back negative - even though they would considering its not time to test yet. I was able to calm down from the panic and plod along patiently.
Until today!
3 days ago my breasts were sore and tender. I had a little panic but thought its probably nothing.
The following day i was struck down with a migraine for 2 days. I thought nothing of that.
Today i had cramping. Thought nothing of ot until i noticed i was spotting.
Now i am all bunged up as though i have a heavy cold which just started all of a sudden today.

I am freaking out

haveacupoftea Mon 03-Apr-17 23:29:24

You need to calm down. When is your period due?

Nipplesunited Mon 03-Apr-17 23:35:24

Im calming down now i typed it all up. Thankfully lol.
I dont really have periods. They have always been hit or miss and ive conceived really quickly in previous pregnancies.

Im going to test in the morning. I still have some of the little test strips left so will test again in a few days. The doctor said i should wait until saturdah for a test but that is hard

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now