Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Headaches!

(6 Posts)
dede124 Mon 03-Apr-17 19:25:51

Anyone else suffered headaches? Iv been having them for weeks on and off but weirdly seem to be getting worse now at 12 weeks. Iv been taking paracetamol but only if it's really bad!

redjoker Tue 04-Apr-17 13:39:18

Im 15+6 and had a headache on and off for 2 weeks, some days perfectly manageable but others cant function, going to ask midwife when i see her this week as really don't want to take any tablets if i can help it. My mum swears that vinegar on a flannel helps (on your head) a bit like the jack and Jill nursery rhyme... but yet to try it!

Efferlunt Tue 04-Apr-17 13:43:27

I got one of those cheap tens things from the chemist that seems to help. Mine tend to be muscular though

dede124 Tue 04-Apr-17 19:56:09

Well I found out iv got a tribe infection today at the doctors so that might explain it @redjoker I know what you mean I don't really like taking tablets even though they say it's safe to. Iv not heard of vinegar in a flannel before!

dede124 Tue 04-Apr-17 20:00:45

**urine infection

redjoker Wed 05-Apr-17 10:12:04

Ah i'm glad you have an answer, im really worried about getting a urine infection. have had loads over the years and bloody hate them, headache still looming and putting me of hot food. Living on weird and wonderful stuff at the mo!

Hope your infection goes quickly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now