Talk

Advanced search

Bumps....

(10 Posts)
CatRash Mon 03-Apr-17 19:20:41

Hey

I'm 23 weeks and my bump is a really weird shape...It's sort of....rectangular?!!! Like I've shoved a cushion under my top and pretending I'm pregnant!!!

I'm going on holiday next month and was hoping to not worry about having a beach body and looking obviously pregnant - if it stays this shape then I'll just look like I've eaten all the pies. Every. last. one.

Has anyone else had a square bump which turned into a nice rounded bump??

What shape is your bump??

DaisyS91 Mon 03-Apr-17 19:33:18

A month or so is a long time for it to change shape :-)

JonSnowsWhore Mon 03-Apr-17 19:57:42

I'm 30 weeks & I think people are finally starting to see that I'm pregnant & not just fat grin although today at a hospital appointment it did take a long time for someone to offer me a seat in a busy waiting room not that I was taking note or anything, who would do such a thing so maybe I'm still a bit questionable hmm

user1483387154 Mon 03-Apr-17 21:08:50

25 weeks and mine is a lopsided pyramid :D

user1480264544 Tue 04-Apr-17 06:27:28

23 weeks and the shape of a house! Looks and feels like I've got a pillow shoved up my top but has started to round off a little now! Other times I just look like I've put on a load of weight on my tummy and don't look pregnant at all!! With my first I had no bump at all until about 30 weeks so I'm really struggling lol!! X

CatRash Tue 04-Apr-17 06:53:07

Another month or so Daisy I might just be a giant cuboid on legs grin

I'm glad I'm not alone but seems like 30 weeks is the turning point for a lot of people. Perhaps I'll start wearing a badge saying 'pregnant not fat'...

That's a lovely round bump!!! I'm very jealous!!!

Interested to see this lopsided pyramid too!

Emma2803 Tue 04-Apr-17 09:08:58

I had a huge bump from about 24 weeks!! People were shocked by how long I still had left. I could rest a glass on my bump at my Christmas party and ds wasn't born til.the end of March!! By that stage I looked and felt like I was carrying triplets!! Embrace your neat bump! Lol

ForTheSakeOfFuck Tue 04-Apr-17 11:14:26

22 weeks pregnant with twins and my OH describes mine as a weird torpedo bump. It's like one is stacked and the other, and the frontmost one is pushing her feet out constantly. I am probably the most aerodynamic I've ever been. Pity I can't actually move fast enough now to make use of my newfound drag coefficient.

CatRash Wed 05-Apr-17 13:56:53

Oh wow I can imagine!! Was he your first?

It's not even a neat bump though, it's like my whole torso is a big fat bump!!!

Lol at the aerodynamic bump and congratulations on your twins!! It goes to show were all different shapes and sizes really!

Funnyonion17 Wed 05-Apr-17 21:22:33

I'm 33 weeks mine still looks like a fat gut. Think it's because it's small but wobbly a bit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now