Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possible multible

(5 Posts)
TeaAndPjs Mon 03-Apr-17 16:31:47

So was away for a reassurance scan today at 6+3weeks, on arriving I told the sonographer that due to having 2 positive opks this (past 2 months) month I don't think I ovulated later as was going by 2nd positive so may be too early to see anything and had actually requested the scan be a week or 2 later! Anyways we went ahead and said there was a sac but smaller than expected but fitting with me thinking I ovulated late so decided to do an internal scan, could see sac better and said there was something in it and best to repeat scan in 2 weeks to check growth! When she was measuring sac i seen it say 5+3 at bottom of screen

Well before she finished up she moved probe and told me she wanted to discuss what she thought was a 2nd sac and there was defo something in it tho said it could be coincidence and just be a small blood pool with tissue in it!!

Anyone with any experience on this??

OnNaturesCourse Mon 03-Apr-17 17:54:40

I've no experience but at my last scan the women said so good news, fetuses are fine... And then left. It was right at the end of everything so I'm left wondering if it was a mix up in words

TeaAndPjs Mon 03-Apr-17 19:06:29

Oh wow! Should really have told you if there was 2 in There, could you maybe phone and ask then you'd know if it was a slip of the tongue or not

OnNaturesCourse Mon 03-Apr-17 19:50:14

I'm pretty sure it was a slip of the tongue, I only seen one but still. Lol

TeaAndPjs Tue 04-Apr-17 07:02:13

I'd need to find out as it'd drive me crazy lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now