Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling fat, yukky and tired ..

(6 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Mon 03-Apr-17 15:49:34

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and already cant button my jeans up... Is this normal!? Im feeling chunky and rounder all over. Its horrible! Im going to be a whale if this continues. 😟

harrietm87 Mon 03-Apr-17 16:50:56

Omg this is me!!!

Can't believe how much bigger I am. I went on holiday a slim and toned size 10, got my bfp while away, have come home and when I got ready for first day back at work today nothing fit me!!! My bum and thighs have grown as well as boobs and tummy - how???!!!

I haven't been nauseous yet so have been exercising. I'm so hungry so have been trying to snack on healthy things. I'm hoping it's mostly bloat and water retention so I've also been trying to drink lots. I'm 6+2. Argh I so hope this levels out...

GreedyDuck Mon 03-Apr-17 17:34:02

Yeah, it's usually just bloat at this point and you'll find you'll deflate at some point and then feel a bit more normal until your actual bump pops.

OnNaturesCourse Mon 03-Apr-17 17:50:07

I normally bloat at the time of the month but this is crazy. I easily look 4 months pregnant with a proper bump. It's hard to hide!

AssassinatedBeauty Mon 03-Apr-17 17:58:33

Your body is busy making extra blood, extra fluid for your waters, etc etc. You're not getting fat as in overeating and putting on fat stores, you're pregnant. You will be "a whale" when you're 40 weeks pregnant, it kind of comes with the territory, but of course it will all go again when you give birth.

OnNaturesCourse Mon 03-Apr-17 18:13:49

I'm fully prepared to get bigger, just wasn't expecting it this early lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now