Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Intercourse

(6 Posts)
toxitears181 Sat 01-Apr-17 09:33:54

Hi everyone, I am 21 years old and have only experienced cramping pains twice after having intercourse with my partner of 5 years, I have been worrying about this as I have been googling 🙈 worse thing to do I know !! I was wondering if anyone else has been having this same annoyance ? Like I say it's only happened twice to me but it's still worrying. Happy commenting 😊 x

GreenGoblin0 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:11:11

not really sure what you are asking? are you pregnant or asking if you might be ?

toxitears181 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:22:33

I'm not pregnant, I just wanted to know if this was happening to anybody else and just wanted to know anyone else's stories as I am scared

GreenGoblin0 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:34:23

you've posted it in the pregnancy board confused

GreedyDuck Sat 01-Apr-17 11:05:14

Go and see your GP if you're worried.

Bottlesoflove Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:25

Deep dyspareunia could be a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease (caused by chlamydia usually) or endometriosis. I would go and see your gp or gum clinic. Also do a pregnancy test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now