Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Intercourse

(6 Posts)
toxitears181 Sat 01-Apr-17 09:33:54

Hi everyone, I am 21 years old and have only experienced cramping pains twice after having intercourse with my partner of 5 years, I have been worrying about this as I have been googling 🙈 worse thing to do I know !! I was wondering if anyone else has been having this same annoyance ? Like I say it's only happened twice to me but it's still worrying. Happy commenting 😊 x

GreenGoblin0 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:11:11

not really sure what you are asking? are you pregnant or asking if you might be ?

toxitears181 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:22:33

I'm not pregnant, I just wanted to know if this was happening to anybody else and just wanted to know anyone else's stories as I am scared

GreenGoblin0 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:34:23

you've posted it in the pregnancy board confused

GreedyDuck Sat 01-Apr-17 11:05:14

Go and see your GP if you're worried.

Bottlesoflove Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:25

Deep dyspareunia could be a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease (caused by chlamydia usually) or endometriosis. I would go and see your gp or gum clinic. Also do a pregnancy test.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: