Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silver Cross - Wayfarer.. Thoughts?!

(6 Posts)
user1490291922 Sat 01-Apr-17 08:04:23

I'm looking to buy the Silver Cross Wayfarer in Sand, does anyone have any reviews or thoughts on this pram please?! smile thank you in advance!!

ColourfulOrangex Sat 01-Apr-17 08:19:22

I have it in black for when DD makes her appearance, I love it...my cousin had it for her little one and I used to have her 3 or 4 times a week, I fell in love with how easy it is to push and the handle adjustment are perfect cos I'm only 5ft2, basket is a good size too but it is spacious, my cousins little one is 3 now and still has plenty of room in it

SarahOoo Sat 01-Apr-17 08:33:33

My brother has it for my nephew and while it's a lovely style, look and great value, try comparing the push with a bugaboo. You'll see the difference. I find it very hard to push compared to that and therefore didn't buy it.

Wheelerdeeler Sat 01-Apr-17 08:34:54

Didn't buy it. Too hard to push especially if you are up and down footpaths

DaisyS91 Sat 01-Apr-17 09:36:28

I have it in navy. I love it. Had to contract lots of reatailers to get the colour I want though.

Ginlinessisnexttogodliness Sat 01-Apr-17 09:59:30

I loved the seat part but I wouldn't buy again. The wheels weren't great and very unpredictable on kerbs and footpaths. Shame.
Perhaps the Pioneer is a better bet as it's more or less the same seat but all terrain wheels?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now