Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Worried - Sickness No more...

(6 Posts)
Know95 Fri 31-Mar-17 10:29:00

Hello Ladies, I'm a little concerned and just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. I'm 8+2 and over the last week or more I've had horrendous nausea, sickness and tiredness, admitedly I slept alot but the last few days I've felt absolutely fine, when I wake up I feel abit queezy and dizzy but during the day I feel ok, I get stomach pains now and again but no nausea. Has this happend to anyone else?

DebsOctBaby Fri 31-Mar-17 12:43:01

I only had actual sickness for three or four days, it's like my body had a rush of hormones and it figured out how to deal with them! I think it also helped as I changed my eating patterns etc which definitely made a massive improvement. Now I only feel sick if I am too hungry or eaten too much. My only real symptom since week 8 has been fatigue and sore boobs. I had a scan at 9 weeks and everything was good so I wouldn't be too worried! X

ethelfleda Fri 31-Mar-17 13:48:28

I'm a bit like this this week.
Boobs no longer hurt and my appetite has returned but still feel really tired. I'm 7 +1. No pain and no bleeding though so I'm hoping that maybe the pregnancy gods are smiling down on me!

Know95 Fri 31-Mar-17 14:46:35

I'm glad others have this! It's rather worrying when you don't really know what to expect. Hopefully we get 'the glow' grin

Mandraki Sat 01-Apr-17 08:49:11

I found after my MS started I had days at a time were I thought I was feeling better but then it would come back in waves of a few days. It went away entirely (well 90%) around 10+5, and at 13+1 now I've not worn my sea bands in about 4 days (when I was wearing them 24/7 from week 7 to 11! I have bruises haha!). You might find it comes and goes as it starts to tail off, or you might just be super lucky and your MS has gone! Everyone is different.

Mandraki Sat 01-Apr-17 08:49:59

I don't have the glow yet though sorry grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now