Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Worries

(5 Posts)
Tilly2017 Thu 30-Mar-17 16:26:39

So DP and I are having a really rough pat hy to the point where ive walked out twice this week and stupidly backed down and gone back but last night i was knocked over whilst having my laptop bag on my shoulder. Ended up falling onto my bag and laptop on end going into my bump. Maybe overreacted but immediately screamed and now been a bag of worries all day about bump and what i should do tonight and if i should go home or find somewhere else to crash for the night. It sounds pathetic i know and its a mix of pregnancy hormones and other issues but i just dont feel like i can face it tonight.

PossibiliTea Thu 30-Mar-17 23:49:38

Oh sorry you are having a rubbish time sad it will be a combination of things. Did you go home was it ok? X

Tilly2017 Fri 31-Mar-17 08:09:11

Yes went home but still not quite back to normal.

10storeylovesong Fri 31-Mar-17 08:17:25

Did your partner knock you over?

AprilShowers177 Fri 31-Mar-17 09:23:28

Did you contact a doctor or pregnancy unit (dependant on how far gone you are)? If not you could do so to get checked out after your fall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now