Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant or not?

(3 Posts)
Naloscar1296 Wed 29-Mar-17 20:26:55

I had unprotected sex a week ago today.
I get a pain in my left or right side two weeks after my period, I'm guessing this is me ovulating? This happens every month.
I should of came on three days ago, usually around 27th to the start of the following months for 7 days. My cycle is normal never miss a period and it's usually 28 days?
I have taken two pregnancy tests both came back negative. A couple of days after sex I wasn't sure if I was coming on my period or I was getting a urine infection. However for the past couple of days I have had a thick white mucus when I wipe or in my pants, oduerless and not painful. Has anyone had anything like this before they found out they were pregnant? Please help smile

Foggymist Wed 29-Mar-17 20:49:07

If you had sex 7 days ago and your period was due 3 days ago it was too late in your cycle to conceive I would think. Period usually comes about 14 days after ovulation, which is when most people will get a positive test, around then.

Oysterbabe Wed 29-Mar-17 21:19:55

It's not impossible but sex 4 days before your period is due is very unlikely to result in pregnancy. Also it's too early to test, you would need to wait until about 12 days after sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now