Talk

Advanced search

Blood?

(8 Posts)
user1490729595 Wed 29-Mar-17 14:36:27

I have had 5 positive pregnancy tests so I believe I am pregnant, however I am not due my period until Friday. I noticed today when I went for a number two that there was a little trickle of blood in among some discharge and that I am experiencing cramps as though period cramps.

The tests I took were, sainsburys, clear blue and first response and they all have come back positive.

Has this happened to anyone who has gone on to have a healthy pregnancy ? xxx

NaturWilde Wed 29-Mar-17 14:59:40

How many dpo are you? It could be relevant!

Or how many weeks are you?

Some cramping is normal as your uterus stretches at certain stages. And bleeding is cause for concern and to be checked out but is also very common early in an otherwise healthy pregnancy.

I had both and went on to have a very healthy pregnancy and baby.

user1490729595 Wed 29-Mar-17 15:10:28

Im possibly 12 dpo and so I am in the very very early stages of pregnancy I would say. There was no blood when I wiped, just in the toilet in my discharge almost. Not a lot at all but very obvious to be blood xx

GreedyDuck Wed 29-Mar-17 16:01:17

Quite possibly implantation. I wouldn't worry too much at all about a tiny bit at this stage.

NaturWilde Wed 29-Mar-17 16:04:02

Then, unless huge blood loss or very painful cramps, only time will tell. Test again after your period is due. I know it's hard waiting!

jellymum1704 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:05:05

I had a similar spotting early on but had no problem with the pregnancy. I did get a referral for an early scan though. Best if you could check with your GP if it continues.

user1490729595 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:26:26

Do yous think its possible I can have that many false positives? Thanks so so much for all ure help xxx

GreyStars Wed 29-Mar-17 16:34:15

They won't be false positives, so so rare and usually user error or a evap line - these lines will not be blue or pink, will look more grey in colour.

Check again in three days, and after your period is due, I know it's very hard to wait.

If it is a tiny amount of blood everything may be ok, if they go negative then it is more likely you have had a very early miscarriage.

You should go to your GP after your period is due and you know what is happening, as you may get an early scan and if the worse has happened then it is good to be logged on your records.

I know how worrying a time this is, but if you have had no cramps and their is only a small amount of blood it really may be implantation, and not what you are worrying about.

I hope it turns out ok for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now