Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weight gain - should I be worried?

(3 Posts)
LokisSister Wed 29-Mar-17 12:44:55

Hi

I'm 30+3 and although I vowed not to I just weighed myself.

I started at 187lb with a bmi of 26, which was overweight.

I'm now 208lb blush

Should I be worried? I don't think I've been over eating, but I know I'm eating the wrong sort of foods. I still have nausea and sometimes just the thought of peeling a potato or cooking chicken makes me vomit, so I just opt for convenience or a takeaway.

I don't see the mw for another 4 weeks and don't want to bother her with stupid questions but i don't know if I should be worried by the amount I've gained.

TwinkleStars15 Wed 29-Mar-17 13:12:13

I'm 3 weeks behind you have have put on 30lbs if that makes you feels any better?! shock

Scotmum83 Wed 29-Mar-17 13:26:28

I'm 36 weeks and have put in 2 stone BMi was 27. I don't think 20lbs is much really. Most if it will be baby, placenta and water. Just try to eat sensibly for the next few weeks if you can. Mine is all bump and I know that it comes off quickly after baby with breast feeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now