Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks pregnant and incredibly angry!

(3 Posts)
needanothercat Tue 28-Mar-17 19:21:32

I'm just over 33 weeks pregnant and over the last few days I have never felt so angry or emotional in all my life! I don't know what's wrong with me or how to react like a sane person..
Is this normal?!

I have spent the last hour crying my eyes out, literally sobbing, and I don't know why!
The slightest thing makes me either bawl my eyes out or send me into an absolute rage at the moment and I don't know how to carry on without my head spinning like the exorcist.
Someone please tell me this will pass!!

haventgotaclue1 Tue 28-Mar-17 19:33:05

grin yep, completely normal! I'm 38 weeks with DC2 and also had the rage around 33 weeks - think it lasted a couple of weeks...now feel quite chilled out and relaxed smile. but am expecting it all to be a "phase" (just like every stage your DC will go through!)

needanothercat Tue 28-Mar-17 19:47:22

Oh thank goodness, I hope it's just a phase then! I've not idea what emotions I'm meant to be feeling, as this is my first pregnancy but something told me that this rage I feel is not quite normal! It's almost like I want to throw a tantrum and stamp my feet or I'm wailing from crying so much! Roll on the next 6 weeks angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now