Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very sore nipples

(4 Posts)
user1490614021 Mon 27-Mar-17 13:22:13

Although I've been unable to make an appointment at my drs I have taken three tests which have all come out positive. The first day of my last period was 17th Feb 2017 which should make me 5+3.
For the last few days my left nipple has been feeling as though someone is pinching it constantly. This is my first pregnancy so I might just be a little worried but has anyone else had this sensation before? If so how did you soothe it?
Kelsie

MotherOfBeagles Mon 27-Mar-17 22:08:31

Yep have it. Yep normal. No way to soothe it unfortunately from what I've read. But a good fitting bra is a life saver and sleep bras at night. Good luck!

kathrynelizabeth3005 Tue 28-Mar-17 09:12:23

Congratulations!

Unfortunately sore boobs and nipples are normal in early pregnancy. Mine were painful until about 8/9 weeks and I pretty much wore sports bras every day to cope. Would recommend a good supportive, soft, non-unwired bra but you'll likely only have to put up with sore nipples for a few more weeks!

Lemondrop09 Tue 28-Mar-17 09:25:33

Mine are sore as hell with no sign of going away. A good maternity bra helped

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now