Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm having pains in my side and groin for over a week, tested negative and positive and also bleeding need help!!

(5 Posts)
sophiesophie88 Sat 25-Mar-17 17:34:55

Hi all

So I was late on my period on day 3 I had slight cramping pain, by 4 had slight brown discharge which I heard is normal and still cramping,took a test on day 5 and negative and still slight discharge.day 6 took another pregnancy test and very faint positive still cramping, day 7 another negative test, still cramping,day 8 heavy bleeding took 2 tests both negative, days 9 and 10 still bleeding and cramping, day 11 went to the drs to be told possible miscarriage and my nurse said the same thing and today is excatcly the same pain in my sides and now also groin and legs, should I be super worried and get checked out again. ??

PTphonehome Sat 25-Mar-17 20:10:41

I would call early pregnancy at the hospital for advice.

PlayOnWurtz Sat 25-Mar-17 20:18:07

Is it one side or both? If one please seek medical attention today.

AlwaysHangry Sat 25-Mar-17 20:22:59

From having x2 ruptured ectopics Can I ask is the bleeding sometimes brown? I know symptoms aren't the same for everyone. Do you get shooting pains up your foof? I would request a hcg blood test to see what your levels are. They didn't catch my first one until I was bleeding out.

sophiesophie88 Sun 26-Mar-17 00:34:02

Hi thank you all for your message so have just got back from the hospital after being persuaded by my sister to go, after 5 hours waiting , they confirmed a miscarriage so hopefully the cramps will stop soon, I hope this is normal as was my first pregnancy.

I'm absolutely gutted as have been trying to conceive for 4 years but maybe now was just not meant to be.sadsadx x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now