Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain in my lady bits!

(8 Posts)
JJ1612 Fri 24-Mar-17 20:48:27

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks or so I keep getting a funny pain in my bits. It seems to be when baby moves but it almost feels like that stinging sensation you get when you have cystitis or a UTI. I know I don't have either because I've had quite a few MW appointments since and they test my urine every time.

Any one else experienced this? It's quite painful sometimes, other times i feel like I'm going to wet myself but the general stingingness is there quite often

DirtyDancing Fri 24-Mar-17 21:13:45

Yes! Very common and very uncomfortable. I call it lightening crotch.

JessieMillz25 Fri 24-Mar-17 21:16:21

I got this in B and Q last weekend! So painful! OH thought I was in labour!

WatchingFromTheWings Fri 24-Mar-17 21:23:45

I used to get pain when my babies heads were engaged. The grinding was just awful. Soooo glad I'm done having kids!confused

JJ1612 Fri 24-Mar-17 23:07:31

I didn't have it with my first. Seem to have every pregnancy symptom going with this one confused

Happyandhungry Sat 25-Mar-17 11:52:20

Yessss the baby is playing with your bladder! Its so fun hmm currently 37 weeks here!

elwill312 Sat 01-Apr-17 14:36:57

I call it fanny daggers!

angelinheaven Sat 01-Apr-17 16:21:28

Yes got it with every pregnancy, it felt like pressure and sort of stinging at the same time, really uncomfortable in late pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now