Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ideas for a pamper night (for one!)

(7 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Fri 24-Mar-17 14:31:57

So OH is out tonight and i am bracing myself for Sunday - we are telling mums we are preg on mothers day - and telling work on Monday.....so tonight i want a 'me' night to cheer myself up and take a deep breath before the madness begins (its been lovely having this secret between just the two of us)

So....any idea? I used to have a smoking hot bath, curry (OH doesnt like then and now the baby doesnt either 😣) with wine/g&t or both! Im abit stumped....

I am 14 weeks tomorrow btw

TinyPawz Fri 24-Mar-17 14:52:31

Takeaway of choice (Chinese for me) nice bath, movie and giant cadburys buttons. I'm an easy girl to please.

Congratulations btw

Jellybabie3 Fri 24-Mar-17 14:55:25

Oooo buttons 😋. I am pondering buying a face mask (in a packet) as my skin is spotty....i assume theyre ok....

SparkleTwinkleGoldGlitter Fri 24-Mar-17 15:04:07

Definitely a take away ( Chinese, pizza, even burger & chips if that's what you fancy as you say curry is out)

Sparkling apple juice, some sweets or whatever dessert type thing you like

Paint your toes while you can still touch them 😂

Face mask would be nice, As far as I know they are fine to use. I had terrible skin when pregnant for the first time in my life and I loved the boot peel off tea tree masks or the Montagne Jeunesse white choclate face mask.

Could get some coca butter and rub in to your body, it's luxurious smells lovely and I am sure that's why I didn't get many stretch marks.

Congratulations 🍼

JJ1612 Fri 24-Mar-17 15:16:18

I'm planning on doing the same tonight. Gonna get a takeaway, soak my feet, (attempt) to paint my toenails, face mask and sparkling grape juice whilst watching a film of my choice and enjoy the peace while OH is out and before the baby comes. I'm 35 weeks tho so painting the toenails might be a bit of a struggle rather than pampering smile

ILikeSalmon Fri 24-Mar-17 15:27:14

In places like bodycare you can buy not only face mask but hand mask and foot mask (in a few months it will be hard for you to touch your feet so do it while you can)
I'd buy something like Shloer and put in in a wine glass to pretend it's alcohol.
Then buy chocs and sweets. Mmm jelly babies.
And watch some good films.

Jessiecat27 Fri 24-Mar-17 20:04:17

Takeaway or favorite meal, paint your nails, face mask and cleanse, hair masks are great too! Chocolate buttons are my favourite at the moment and get your favourite TV shows or films! (my oh works nights sometimes so I'm well used to doing this!) also those adult colouring books are great to relax, you can get them cheap in stores like poundland!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now