Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

22 months and feel overwhelmed

(4 Posts)
Elkalv Fri 24-Mar-17 13:43:28

Hi it all started very quickly I was a happy bunny working long hours and making plans for a newborn. I am going to be a single mum but I thought I got used to that idea. All the sudden it started yesterday I feel overwhelmed, upset, scared. I couldn't sleep at night and staying in bed today. Just don't have any energy, crying and feeling lonely and scared and not loved. I thought first trimester is bad due to hormones, now I am not sure if I just overdone it and need some rest. I hope so , question I guess when did you start feeling more tired in your pregnancy?

Elkalv Fri 24-Mar-17 19:12:30

Can this day get any worse. With all the misery coming from work and worries only to get worst is discovering the ex having active life on fb ( he wasn't on fb when we were together) and posting pics of happy partying. Is it normal to want to kill him?

53rdAndBird Fri 24-Mar-17 19:22:07

Block or hide him on FB. Seeing whatever he's doing on there won't help you.

Do you have any good people around you trust to talk to about how you're doing? Family, friends? It's totally normal to feel overwhelmed but you are going to be okay flowers

Elkalv Fri 24-Mar-17 20:25:58

I just want this person to be miserable, to get sick , to get hit by a car. I hate him so much right now. I know it's not healthy but I can not help it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now