Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

UCLH induction

(3 Posts)
NorthLondonmum83 Thu 23-Mar-17 12:48:33

Wondered if anyone had experience of policy on induction when overdue at UCLH or elsewhere really - I'll be 40+7 at midwife appointment tomorrow; have heard that 10 days is policy (I'm over 35 but not yet 40). Dreading another long induction as with first but I can live with it - prospect of going on and on through next week is worse! First baby was early so I've just not been expecting this or asking the right questions!

Inmyownlittlecorner Thu 23-Mar-17 12:52:07

UCLH happily let me go to 42 weeks with DD2. I was induced just because I was a bit frustrated with still being pregnant! It was all fine & my actual labour was 28 mins!

NorthLondonmum83 Thu 23-Mar-17 13:28:02

Thanks that's helpful! I can't face going to 42... Hyperemesis has reared its ugly head again and I'm really worried about how little I'm eating. I'm hoping that if I can't take much more they'll induce? Great to hear it was so quick; I was way over the 30 hour mark last time but hoping to respond better second go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now