Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms gone at 10 weeks...

(9 Posts)
Corrinax Thu 23-Mar-17 08:04:45

I have done the same post throughout this pregnancy its driving me crazy!

I had hardly any symptoms from the get go except sore nipples and i had some mild cramps/growing pains but now since monday its all gone

The cramps have gone and that scares me as i felt like every cramp was a good sign of baby growing and making room but now there gone what does it mean sad

SillySausage34 Thu 23-Mar-17 08:09:20

It's perfectly normal.

It's also perfectly normal to fret once the symptoms leave. I did with both my kids. flowers

evensmilingmakesmyfacehurt Thu 23-Mar-17 08:14:48

As pp said, perfectly normal. I worried myself but was also relieved at the end of the headaches and sickness 😊

AmyB1986 Thu 23-Mar-17 08:20:02

@Corrinax around 10 weeks your hormones start to level out and some symtoms do disappear. It's most likely that your body has adjusted to all the changes nicely. My cramps and things have started to ease up now too as I'm approaching 10 weeks. Once your uterus moves further up away from the pubic bone cramps tend to go as there's more room and all the milk ducts have developed so the tender breasts aren't as bad or non existent.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry. Maybe try to get a private scan for reassurance? I have one booked for next week at 10+5 💐💐

Corrinax Thu 23-Mar-17 08:22:34

Thanks for the replys i just feel like why have the growing pains stopped does that mean his stopped growing? No what i mean

😣 horrible feeling like this all the time i had a mmc in aug which is probs y im sooo bad n looking into every symptom i have or dont have!! I also had a scan last tuesday n it was a twin pregnancy but twin 2 stopped at 7 weeks n now i cnt stop thinking if twin 2 has now stopped

Corrinax Thu 23-Mar-17 08:26:17

Thanks @amyb1986 i have seen u on the other groups too 😊 i had an early scan last tuesday and 1 twin stopped growing at 7 weeks so now im worried about the other twin he had a heart beat last tuesday and my next scan is 12 week scan on 3rd im trying to hold out also thinking of buying a doppler!

What u said about baby having more room maybe moving up from the pubic bome makes sence god i hope his ok xxx

AmyB1986 Thu 23-Mar-17 10:21:39

@Corrinax I've seen you too. I was in the same situation as you 9 years ago with my dd, my symptoms all disappeared but she was fine and I had lots of bleeding as well.

This pregnancy has been completely different to any other, barely any symptoms and the ones I've had have been mild. First pregnancy I've had sore boobs and minimal morning sickness. Had hypermesis with all the others so it does make me worry too.

Have everything crossed twin 2 stays where it should for you like my daughter did. Virtual hugs 🤗

BendingSpoons Thu 23-Mar-17 10:27:37

I understand your worry but a note of caution, a Doppler is not helpful unless you are trained to use it, and even then hard to use until at least 16 weeks. It is common for symptoms to decrease around 10-12 weeks. Seeing a heartbeat is a good sign. Hope your scan comes quickly!

theheatherjane1 Thu 23-Mar-17 14:20:18

I was exactly the same. All symptoms vamooshed overnight.
Everything was fine, still is nearly 20 weeks later.
The Dr at the time told me to enjoy it, that I was one of the lucky ones. It was good advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now