Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Headaches- could I be pregnant?

(6 Posts)
Peasandjam Wed 22-Mar-17 19:49:12

This would be child number 2 if I am. Had unprotected sex on day of static smiley face on clear blue ovulation text, only on that day though. Am 4/5 days before expected arrival of A.F. Terrible daily headaches ( never get headaches usually) dont fancy my evening tipple at all, exhausted ( although that's a permanent state with 2.5 year old). Just wondering if I'm getting my hopes up and convincing myself or might these be symptoms? With my first my only early symptom was thirst.

Yes, splitting headaches were how I knew I was expecting. Had them for the 6 days before AF was due, and had a line on a FRER 3 days before AF - it was the first time I tested so don't know if I would have shown earlier

Peasandjam Wed 22-Mar-17 21:42:52

A FRER? I've tested but on a Superdrug cheapie and was neg. I fell pregnant with DS first cycle and I never get headaches usually. Also craving orange juice which I did with DS.

First response early result. It's a pink dye one that everyone recommends on here and I Amazon primed it for next day delivery.

Peasandjam Wed 22-Mar-17 21:50:21

Thanks NiceCuppa I'll order one.

Just wanted to check back in and say that I hope you had the news you wanted smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now