Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boobs not sore anymore

(11 Posts)
Dani00 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:14:50

Hello, I'm 5 weeks pregnant and previously had a miscarriage. I've noticed that my boobs are no longer as sore and I'm getting a lot of watery discharge (this is what happened just before my previous miscarriage) I'm really scared that the same thing will happen and was wondering if anyone else has had a positive experience with these disappearing symptoms?
Thank you!

Misssmoo Tue 21-Mar-17 20:24:12

My symptoms have gone but at about 8 weeks I'm now 11+2...still waiting for a scan....but no bleeding. Try to relax I know it's hard I'm worried sick can't wait for my scan now xx

Unicorn22 Tue 21-Mar-17 21:27:22

I had really sore boobs which disappeared completely overnight at around 5-6 weeks. Sent me into a bit of a panic, but all was well - my now 8 month old DD is sleepily nursing as I type. Try not to worry, body seems to do all sorts of strange things during pregnancy smile

Dani00 Tue 21-Mar-17 21:38:31

Thank you for your reply Misssmoo! Hope everything goes well with your scan, please let me know how it goes xx

Dani00 Tue 21-Mar-17 21:39:14

That's made me feel loads better thank you Unicorn22! smile

PTphonehome Tue 21-Mar-17 21:47:53

I'm 6weeks today, my symptoms seem to have disappeared overnight. No cramps, no sore bobs. It's terrifying me. All my prev mc''s started with bleeding so I'm trying to stay positive.
Reading around though it does seem that this can be normal in many cases.

PTphonehome Tue 21-Mar-17 21:48:39

Boobs not bobs!

NotTheBelleoftheBall Tue 21-Mar-17 21:53:20

I can't remember exactly when, but my symptoms disappeared in the early days of pregnancy too, and I was also really worried at the time.

Maybe I'd acclimatised to the pregnancy hormones, or it was a temporary lull in hormones.

They came back with a vengeance a few weeks later and DD is now five months old.

Dani00 Tue 21-Mar-17 22:18:38

Thanks for your help ladies ! Glad things worked out xxx

Applebite Wed 22-Mar-17 09:20:34

I had the same thing - apart from no period, I had no symptoms at all, once my sore boobs disappeared overnight. DD is now 18 months.

I learned from reading a hundred threads like this that symptoms are just no indicator whatsoever of the outcome. Some ladies with no symptoms are fine; some sadly aren't. Some with every symptom in the book are fine; again others sadly aren't.

So enjoy not feeling shit and fingers crossed for your scan smile

Dani00 Wed 22-Mar-17 09:32:43

Thank you! Trying not to get myself in a state 😂 Just praying I've got a little bean in there somewhere smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now