Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Strength of the line

(7 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Tue 21-Mar-17 09:00:37

So im a bit of a crazy lady with tests. Im literally just 4 weeks today. Ive had decent lines show up since 3+3 and a faint one before that. Ive read people are normally still getting faint lines until 5-6 weeks so wondering if my tests could be faulty? Ill attach a pic from today for reference. This is my strongest but the others werent far off it

OnNaturesCourse Tue 21-Mar-17 09:01:28

Coreynkayden Tue 21-Mar-17 09:16:16

Looks like a possitive to me smile the lines can be more faint when the pregnacy hormone isnt as strong morning wees are the best! but if they all bin possitive then your deffo preggo :D

OnNaturesCourse Tue 21-Mar-17 09:19:59

Yeah I've done ones before bed too and they are just as strong which made me wonder if there was something wrong with batch!

Coreynkayden Tue 21-Mar-17 09:22:43

Doubt they would be if all are possitive if your 4 weeks should be strong enough to tell you no matter wat time off day your testing congratulations grin

SleepFreeZone Tue 21-Mar-17 09:25:41

If you're worried go and get a digi. There's something very soothing about seeing the word Pregnant when you're doubtful.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 21-Mar-17 09:57:39

I've done that. I'm more concerned I'm further along than I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now