Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I still be pregnant?

(2 Posts)
user1490003631 Mon 20-Mar-17 10:04:37

Basically I had my last period on the 23rd of Feb which lasted 5 days, my most fertile days were the 4th and 5th of march we had sex on the 4th. I was due on my period yesterday Sunday the 19th and didn't come on and still have not today so I'm 2 days late. I have took some really cheap strip tests like the ones you get at the doctors with the first wee of the day but come back negative both days. Is it too early? Could I still be pregnant? Or am I wishful thinking. Disappointed I've getting a negative test with my first child it didn't show on a test until a week and a half later.. but I had no symtoms until i found out. I feel tired all the time and have cramps (never get cramps even on period) and have very visible blue veins in my boobs and they are very sore. Any advice? Or a decent pregnacy test anybody could recommend?

ashaj92 Mon 20-Mar-17 10:29:09

I'd personally recommend first response as they seem to be the most sensitive tests. Give it a day or two then test again smile good luck! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now