Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant or???

(3 Posts)
rachod96 Sun 19-Mar-17 18:03:08

Hi, I'm brand new to this but I was just wondering if there is anyone out there with some information that could help me.

My period has never been late before but this month it is now a week and a half late, but to note I have been having cramps, feeling bloated, extremely emotional etc this whole time. I took a hpt yesterday and it came back bfn, however today I have noticed some light brownish blood when I wipe myself, not enough to go on a pad.

I've been reading a lot and seen that this may be implantation bleeding which could mean that I tested too early?

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Chances I could be pregnant?

Any help/information would be great, thank you.

divadee Sun 19-Mar-17 18:38:32

I would do another test with first urine of the day. But I have to say at 1.5 weeks late for your period it should really show up with anytime urine of the day.

DinosaurFanGirl Sun 19-Mar-17 19:25:35

Yeah I would agree with PP's advice. I took a normal test and it showed for me a day before the usual first date of period. Take another test or two first thing in the morning. If you're still not having a period or a normal one for your body best to go see your GP x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now