Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Another am I pregnant thread please help

(3 Posts)
Popeye44 Sun 19-Mar-17 17:03:36

Hello, I'm new to mumsnet!

I think I'm pregnant with my second child, however I'm confused with my cycle as I cam off the pill in Dec/Jan my last period was 3rd Feb and I have missed my period this month. I've taken lots of pregnancy tests however all have turned up negative today would be my CD45 and I've just got a faint positive, what does this mean in terms of my cycle? Have I ovulated a lot later than I thought?

Also after about an hr of taking the test the line has completely disappeared? I know I'm the instructions it says to ignore it after a certain time limit, sorry for the rambling!!

Jessiecat27 Sun 19-Mar-17 17:26:21

Try and get a pink one instead, the blue ones can be a bit dodgy with evaporation lines but test again and let us know!

Popeye44 Sun 19-Mar-17 18:07:59

Thanks for your reply @Jessiecat27 I just took a clear blue digital and now it has came up as 1-2 weeks pregnant. Sorry if it's tmi information but I have recorded the days I have dtd and they are 12th Feb, 6th march and the 9th march could I have possibly ovulated really late and have just caught the positive today quite early?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now