We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am i pregnant

(2 Posts)
padams94 Sun 19-Mar-17 14:31:33

I am so confused....so i have been feeling sick the last week and have not had a period or spotted for over a good 7 weeks...... This morning at around 7am i decided to do a pregnancy test just to check. 2 lines appeared (both purple) with one being a bit fainter then the other.... however after like 4-5 mins it slowly disappeared away. I ran to tell my other half over my scare where he then looked at the test himself and the faint line had then re-appeared where he could see it also..... another few minutes later and it disappeared again..... (yes btw, the test was done correctly /not out of date)(however, it was a cheap one that you get bulk of, aka the small sticks) a few hours later and i went to get a clear blue test (13 quids worth grrr) which then said i was "not pregnant" and another test confirmed that...... clear blue is supposed to be the best one but i don't understand why it said i was on the other test?

toadierocks Sun 19-Mar-17 15:09:45

I'm afraid you need to do another test. CB digital are not that sensitive and not worth the money if you ask me. I would try and get an ASDA or Superdrug own brand (superdrug one is very sensitive) but use a pink dye one if poss. Tomorrow morning with the first wee of the day. It could be that you ovulated late last month, hence the 7 weeks since LMP but good luck and I hope you get the result you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now