Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity gym clothes

(16 Posts)
Newbie10 Sat 18-Mar-17 17:31:05

Hey ladies, I am 22 weeks and 4 days and all of a sudden this week my belly has popped so suddenly I am having to think about maternity clothes. I can't seem to find many clothes I like but gym clothes in particular I can't find any!! Do you any of you have any recommendations? smile

beargrass Sat 18-Mar-17 17:32:40

Look up fittamamma smile

Ljane22 Sat 18-Mar-17 17:39:51

I got some gym leggings from mothercare online, just plain black and a pink and black patterned one. They have changed my life! Not too expensive either smile

RaindropsRoses Sat 18-Mar-17 17:49:23

I got some gym leggings and a long gym top from tkmaxx (not maternity). The leggings are really stretchy and the top is loose and stretchy so pretty sure they will last almost to the end. 29 weeks now and plenty of room. I had to try on a lot of things to find ones that did fit though! Didn't want to spend loads of money on something to wear 3 months so can carry on wearing these after baby!

whyistherenoavocadoemoji Sat 18-Mar-17 17:58:33

I lived in my Running Bump leggings when I was pregnant. www.runningbump.com

mycatloveslego Sat 18-Mar-17 18:05:12

www.seraphine.com do gym/yoga clothes

Sparklyuggs Sat 18-Mar-17 18:22:18

I got a top and leggings by mamalicious which are excellent.

theclick Sat 18-Mar-17 18:24:50

I'm getting worried about this too. Is it possible to just get much larger top from primark or would this not work?

Smurfy23 Sat 18-Mar-17 18:36:34

I just bought a size bigger in leggings so they stretch a bit more and go under the bump then I went to the mens section of primark and bought an XL tshirt for 3.50....I really didnt want anything clingy when I was exercising!

GreedyDuck Sat 18-Mar-17 19:56:17

Gap do some maternity workout gear, online only though.

arbrighton Sat 18-Mar-17 21:33:10

i'm still wearing my rowing leggings at almost 25 weeks. Not rowing til after birth now mind you

AHedgehogCanNeverBeBuggered Sat 18-Mar-17 21:53:48

arbrighton I imagine it would get pretty hard to tap down once you've got a bump!

MrsJW15 Sat 18-Mar-17 23:10:06

Mamas and Papas do a range with Frame which is pretty good.

Newbie10 Sun 19-Mar-17 09:24:47

This is great thank you ladies!! I am going to go on an online hunt today and look at all these options! smile

arbrighton Sun 19-Mar-17 09:33:59

A hedgehog, was more inability to bend in middle and being too heavy for my single but i know people who carried on pretty much til term

MinnieNoush Sun 19-Mar-17 19:58:29

I didn't really like the clothes I got from fittaMamma, I much preferred the ones I got from Seraphine. I also bought a few stretchy ruched gym vests from TKMaxx which were really comfy and grew with the bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now