Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Extreme irritability and irrational anger!!

(6 Posts)
ethelfleda Fri 17-Mar-17 21:37:28

Hello everyone. I've just hit the 5 week mark and I keep having these overwhelming episodes of extreme irritability and it's horrible! It is all directed at myself as well. Tonight for instance I cooked a dinner that was absolutely vile, then realised it was ten to 9 and my entire evening had gone and I haven't done a thing!! No cleaning or exercise or anything remotely productive and I HATE myself for it! I had a ridiculous anger outburst that ended in me crying my eyes out to OH (who is so supportive) and now I am completely drained! Anyone else experience this? I hate the thought of feeling like this indefinitely! The rage that builds up sometimes awful and I just can't seem to stop it and I'm worried feeling like this every day will raise my stress levels and somehow affect the baby!!

ethelfleda Sat 18-Mar-17 09:35:07

Clare2017 Sat 18-Mar-17 10:00:04

Hi,

Not the same thing, but a few weeks ago I was very prone to tears. At the slightest thing. I'm guessing everyone's hormones impacts them differently.

Hang in there. Hopefully it'll pass.

And congratulations.

mrscrocopop Sat 18-Mar-17 15:59:22

I have occasional pregnancy rages. It's normal I think!

Ohyesiam Sat 18-Mar-17 16:15:07

That was me op, I remember saying it was like pms only worse. And lasted 3 months.....

ethelfleda Sat 18-Mar-17 22:04:07

Thank you for your replies... it's horrible because I can't seem to control the rage sometimes and the smallest thing will set me off! Luckily today has been a good day...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now