Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Gender guess :)

(8 Posts)
Georgieex Fri 17-Mar-17 15:37:13

Hi smile New here so not sure if right place too post but had scan yesterday was suppose to be a 12 week one but turned into 15 week scan as hospital took ages with appointment! Anyway, baby wouldn't roll over and Co operate for a good picture and sonographer wouldn't say what the sex was..any one have any guesses? Thanks smile
Link below for scan photo smile

imgur.com/a/zTecy

Tilly2017 Fri 17-Mar-17 15:53:56

I'm not an expert but maybe guess a boy??? Congrats though

Georgieex Fri 17-Mar-17 19:16:42

Hi smile Thank you, I have a boy and girl so I'm not too fussed what the gender is..just too nosey too know lol x

leanandgreen Fri 17-Mar-17 19:31:28

No idea really but at a guess - I reckon boy. Congrats to you.

Georgieex Fri 17-Mar-17 19:33:26

Thank you smile People have said they think girl when they look at the downstairs bit with 'three lines' or something?

Salmonpinkcords Fri 17-Mar-17 19:58:13

I think a girl.

leanandgreen Fri 17-Mar-17 23:12:23

Ahh I'm changing my mind - I reckon girl now. I have no knowledge in this field whatsoever but why could the midwife not tell? That picture I would have assumed, is nice and clear for a professional to see. Again, I know absolutely nothing. Would be good if a midwife came along...

Georgieex Sat 18-Mar-17 08:00:10

The sonographer said she wouldn't tell us before 16 weeks as its hospital policy! Im thinking girl too..but Im not good at looking for things lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now